But progress nonetheless.
I've been plugging away on the little Honda. I'd ordered some powder for the frame pieces but when it arrived and I shot a test piece it wasn't what I was hoping for. That's 35 bucks wasted. So, I'm going to have to order some different powder.
I did get the tires and tubes for the bike though. To get a little motivational progress, I went ahead and cleaned and powdercoated one of the wheels and assembled the tire to it.
I also got the front brake assembly polished.
Besides these two pictures, I got a bunch of little items detailed and packaged securely so once I get the powder and get the frame done I can get right back to reassembly with freshly restored parts.