Thursday, April 1, 2010

I have been deeply honored.

I've been a member of an online old truck forum board for the last seven years. It's a great bunch of folks, over 67000 of them.

They ran a week long contest and my truck won the "Truck of the Month" award by folks casting votes out of 15 trucks in the competition.

I'm kind of clumsy with my words, but it sure means a lot to me. While I enjoy comments from folks when driving my truck, this means more. These are guys (and a few ladies) who build and drive old trucks. They know what it takes to screw one of these things together. Winning the accolades from that group is high praise in my opinion.

Click HERE for the announcement on the board.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the truck award Kevin. Your a hell of a guy. Daverod

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kevin. You got my vote on that 63. I enjoy reading and learning from your posts on 67-72. You've shown some great looking trucks from previous builds but this one takes the cake. Cool Blog
    70/c10barebone Craig

    ReplyDelete