Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Random pictures from today's efforts

I think this is the first time I can remember when I was completely satisfied with my finished work. It's very, very slick. I had a good day working today.









The guy I'm doing this for is restoring a pretty great little Honda dirtbike. I hope these parts get me some exposure. I love doing this stuff. At the end of the day I'm flat exhausted from pushing myself and fussing over so many details to get a good end result. I can't think of anything better than the righteous feeling on being tired when it comes from pushing yourself harder than you thought you could ever go.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Good job as usual young brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome to whore me out to everyone you know that needs this stuff done.

    ReplyDelete